General terms and conditions
1. General Conditions
These legal conditions regulate the contracting process on this website for which KAHL EDITIONS LTD is legally responsible. Address at 27 old Gloucester Street - London WC1N 3AF (UK).
The acquisition of any of the products or services offered on this website implies the acceptance of these legal contracting conditions, the legal notice and the privacy and cookies policy.
KAHL EDITIONS LTD informs that it does not store customer records in any case, only the necessary information of all orders made by its customers. If you wish, you can print or copy this screen to preserve these legal conditions.
2. Purchase Process
To acquire any of the products or services offered on this website, you will have to follow the established purchase process, taking into consideration the following aspects:
- Read carefully all the information available about the product or service you want to purchase
- The prices indicated next to the product or service are prices in Euros with taxes included
- The shipping costs corresponding to your order will be shown at the beginning of the purchase process.
- Select the desired product or service
- Access the cart where you can check the details of the products ordered, the sale price and the applicable taxes.
- Next you will have to fill in the order form with your data.
- This website has the following payment methods: credit card, Paypal, or bank transfer.
- Once you have completed the contracting process, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order, if you do not receive this message, please contact us.
- If you wish to make any type of modification to the data entered in the purchase process, KAHL EDITIONS LTD puts at your disposal a form contact online.
3. Delivery Times and Zones
Zone: Europe, UK, South and Central America, North America, Australia and Oceania
Shipping way: delivery company
Estimated delivery time: 1 to 10 days
Possible customs charges at destination, on behalf of the customer.
Any additional questions related to the form and delivery deadlines, you can do so by contacting us through our contact form online.
If the customer receives the products with obvious damage arising from transport, the customer must claim them from the carrier stating it on the delivery note and notify us immediately through our contact form or by email.
The products purchased are the property of KAHL EDITIONS LTD until they are fully subscribed. The order will only be sent when it is fully paid.
When placing your orders, you will have to take into account the existence of additional taxes and duties at destination that may be added to the amount of your order. If you want additional information on this subject, you can request it through our email address.
4. Products out of stock
KAHL EDITIONS LTD You have a maximum period of 30 days to serve products that are not in stock. In the event that it is not possible to serve the chosen product, the customer may replace it with another or request a refund of the amount paid.
All products sold through our website have the guarantees granted by current legislation. If you want additional information on this topic, you can contact us through our contact email.
6. Right of Withdrawal
If the order is not sent yet, the client who holds the legal status of consumer or user has the right to withdraw from his purchase within a period of 14 calendar days from the day of receipt of his order without the need for justification.
7. Claim Sheets
KAHL EDITIONS LTD has complaint forms at our headquarters located at 27 old Gloucester Street - London WC1N 3AF - UK. If you wish to make use of them, you can request that they be sent through the email address or via our contact form online.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
The User may file any complaint or claim in:
Company Name: KAHL EDITIONS LTD
Address: 27 old Gloucester Street - London WC1N 3AF - UK